Wow!!!! What a night. We are still buzzing.
Last night we launched GITP with an amazing evening Powered by Pecha Kucha and attended by nearly 200 Trainers, Presenters, CEO’s HR Managers, Coaches, Professional Speakers, Business Owners friends and family.
They were inspired and impressed by our outstanding Speakers and the Pecha Kucha Journeys presented. A huge thank you to:
Troy Hendrickson, Tanya Finnie, Michael McLeod, Cindy Kennedy, Jason Paizes and Sherene Strahan for taking up the PechaKucha challenge and being truly amazing.
Along with our speaking stars, attendees were presented with the GITP Promise and all that GITP has to offer to its vibrant community of members.
Foundation members were awarded their certificates and congratulated for being the very first Perth Foundation members.
They all took the risk and joined GITP before they knew what the wonderful benefits were: Members can now enjoy:
- One on the largest global libraries at their fingertips (thousands of resources, books, research papers, videos and links not to mention our engaging webinars and Expert TV)
- The best insurance deal in the market for PI and PL insurance
- Chapter events that are educational, inspirational, interactive, brain friendly and relevant for all purpose-driven presenters.
- The Speaking Practice (a place for all presenters regardless of their experience or skill level to practice in front of a live audience)
- An opportunity to attend a large range of learning programmes for trainers, presenters and workshop leaders at member prices including the world first programmes in: Neuropresenting Certification (Art and science of powerful presenting 8-day Certification) and
- Brillustration (Brain friendly, brilliant illustration method for clever trainers)
- Discounts from a range of corporate providers
When the rest of the audience heard all of the member benefits as well as an opportunity to be a part of this vibrant learning community for only $279.00 for the whole year, the buzz of how fast they could join started.
We are still accepting foundation memberships until December so don’t delay if you would like to be part of this special group of Perth Foundation Members
Day one on a brand new journey. I hope you will consider joining us.
We look forward to seeing you at our first chapter event
Paula & Karen