About this master class:
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” —John Quincy Adams
We believe everyone is a leader. Whether you choose to lead others or you just want to be in charge of your own life, leadership skills are the skills we need to lead. If we do not step up to lead, others will do it for us.
Personal leadership is about building a strong relationship with ourselves. It’s about getting to know yourself on a deeper level. It’s about exploring your strengths, challenges and what you need to change to ensure you are leading yourself towards the successful life you choose.
If you have a positive and fulfilling relationship with yourself and strong self-belief it provides a pathway for better relationships with others around you. Personal leadership is all about striving for your own personal excellence. You can then inspire others to strive for personal excellence too.
What we cover in this master class:
- Who are we and what are our drivers?
- Locus of control
- How the brain works (conscious and unconscious thinking and the brain rules)
- Human needs and behaviours
- Our personal and professional strengths
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Reaction to changing landscapes
- Self-Image and personal branding
- Purpose and fulfillment
- Being in the drivers seat
- What is “Attitude” really
- Goals, personal and professional action plans
- Being the best version of our selves – Personal and professional excellence
Who should attend?
This master class if for anyone who wishes to strive for personal excellence.
This course can be contextualised for your workplace needs and target group.