About this master class:
No-one likes to have their day disrupted by a meeting that doesn’t achieve anything. Too much time is wasted every day due to poorly planned and managed meetings. Time really is money in business, meeting time is precious time in a busy business day.
If every meeting you attended was professionally run, achieved an outcome and was an enjoyable experience perhaps more people would turn up, prepare well and contribute more enthusiastically.
So what does it take to run a successful meeting? Our Masterclass will share with you all about meeting leadership and how to ensure your meetings are the ones that people in your organisation look forward to attending. Together let’s turn your meeting madness into meeting magic.
What we cover in this master class:
- Why do we need a meeting anyway
- Meeting roles and responsibilities
- High-level communication skills
- The science of influence
- Meeting facilitation basics
- It’s all in the framing
- Online or offline?
- Inviting the team/clients/stakeholders
- Strategies to setting and keeping to the agenda
- Event management essentials
- Keeping to time
- Recording and reporting
- Outcomes and action
- Evaluating meeting effectiveness
- Follow up and what’s next
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in planning or leading internal or external meetings in a business context and wishes to achieve intended outcomes in a timely and effective manner.
This course can be contextualised for your workplace needs and target group.