About this master class:
Are you a workshop leader or do you want to be? Do you deliver training in the workplace? Do you currently run workshops but just know that the workshop magic is just not there?
Don’t just be any workshop leader become a Workshop Warrior and ensure your workshops rock. A Workshop Warrior is at war with boring workshops.
A Workshop Warrior is an expert in their subject matter and wants to share their expertise with a whole room of eager participants. A Workshop Warrior is able to design and deliver compelling content using a range of highly engaging workshop methods.
I am sure you have all been at the receiving end of a boring presentation. At least you can usually escape within the hour, but to be stuck in a long, boring workshop with a presenter who just doesn’t get how to engage the audience or deliver content that is exciting and relevant is just excruciating. And you’re stuck there all day with no escape and you’ll never ever get that day or your money back.
You don’t have to be ‘that presenter’ you can walk into your workshops confident that your participants are engaged until the very last minute and they leave with the knowledge and skills they signed up for.
Join us for a full day workshop where we will show you what it takes to become a Workshop Warrior
What we cover in this master class:
- How to design your workshop road map
- The Workshop Warrior Content Builder
- How you can use Neuropresenting ® principles to ensure the message sticks every time
- How you can talk directly to the 4 learning styles in the room
- How to create course materials quickly and easily
- Taking a few risks for deeper level engagement
- Create a toolbox of brain-friendly, engaging workshop activities
- How to manage the participant dynamics and make everyone work together
- How you can start to become the workshop leader you have always wanted to be
Who should attend?
Trainers and workshop leaders who need to engage their audience members and participants long enough to get their intended message across. Workshop leaders who need to find their workshop creation mojo.
This course can be contextualised for your workplace needs and target group.