Would you like to be a world class presenter?
How about one of the first in the world to be certified as a world class Neuropresenter ® ?
Diploma of Neuropresenting ® – Presenting with the brain in mind
The only qualification of its kind.
GITP is raising the standards for presenters and trainers across the globe. We are pretty excited about that.
The Diploma of Neuropresenting ® is the leading edge, brain-friendly, modern train the trainer programme for purpose-driven presenters and trainers.
Are you looking for that presentation edge to be able deliver powerful presentations or training sessions that creates real change? Perhaps you need the knowledge and skills to be able connect and engage with your audience quicker and at a deeper level to be more influential?
The GITP Diploma of Neuropresenting ® and Certification is the very first programme in the world in Neuropresenting ® (a powerful blend of professional presenting, adult learning and neuroscience) It’s all about training and presenting with the brain in mind.
The certification programme is for those who aspire to be world class, premier, purpose-driven presenters. If you are a trainer, workplace presenter, professional speaker, business owner or workshop leader, the Neuropresenting programme will enhance the way you design, plan, deliver and evaluate the return on investment from your presentations.
It has been designed to blend professional presentation skills, adult learning and neuroscience principals to create an incredibly innovative and leading-edge qualification or programme.
It is a highly interactive course designed to equip you with many engaging and brain-friendly methods to present your message to a diverse range of clients and audience members. The programme will also encourage you to explore your own authentic presentation style and preferences and how to enhance and build on these to ensure your presentations are both memorable and powerful.
Why should you complete the Neuropresenting ® programme?
Presenters who develop this knowledge-base and set of skills will be able to:
- Develop client-centric presentations using our ‘Neuropresenting Principles’
- Create and deliver powerful training or presentations using high-level engagement strategies
- Apply current adult learning theories and practices to create real behavioural change
- Leverage neurolearning expertise to think critically and develop innovative presentations
- Present with confidence and skill
- Receive a professional qualification or a certification as a Neuropresenter ® giving you a competitive advantage
The Neuropresenting ® programme includes a broad range of topics and units.
- 14 ‘Neuropresenting Principle’s for trainers and presenters
- Explore the learning brain
- Brain-friendly learning environments
- Presentation design using ‘Neuropresenting Principles’
- Advanced presentation delivery
- Platform skills
- Presenting art and science
- Adult learning theories and practice
- Story-based presentations
- Innovative thinking practices and thought leadership
- NLP and the world we live and learn in
- Workshop and Keynote craft
- Methodology magic
- Presenting to media
- Personal branding
- The future of learning
We have designed the Neuropresenting ® programme so that each unit/topic can be also be delivered as a stand-alone presentation or integrated and contextualised to meet the needs of our clients.
We are offering this as a public programme and in-house with minimum numbers to meet your organisational needs.
On completion of the programme and required assessments, a Neuropresenting ® Diploma Qualification or Certification will be awarded to each successful candidate. (The Registered Training Organisation we have chosen to partner with for the issue/recording of qualification achievement is Australian Training Management – provider number 2431)
Do you want to be one of the first in the world to complete a Neuropresenting ® Qualification or Certification?
Contact us now to enrol in our next public programme or to find out more about hosting an in-house anywhere across the globe. .
How this programme is delivered:
- Diploma Qualification 5 full days face to face
- Pre-Course work/reading
- Online support and forum
- Presentation Practices
- Choice of Certification or Diploma Qualification (additional assessments must be completed to be awarded the Diploma Qualification)
Your investment in this programme:
Neuropresenting ® Qualification $ 3995.00 per participant
Or speak to us for a full proposal to deliver this programme in-house for the key people in your organisation
Check out our events page for when the next public programme is next being offered