Global Institute of Training and Presenting
Professional Code of Ethics
Global Institute of Training and Presenting is a community of professionals who aspire to operate with the highest standards of ethical practice, integrity and professional competence.
- Community members are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner which professionally and ethically does not compromise any individual with whom they have professional contact.
- Community members shall deal fairly and honestly with their clients and colleagues always operating in their best interests
- Community members are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Community members shall avoid practices that are likely to bring discredit upon themselves, colleagues, clients or GITP
- Community members shall safeguard confidential information relating to clients and colleagues
- Community members shall not intentionally harm the professional reputation or practice of another member
- Community members shall act in accordance with the aims of the GITP promise.
- Community members shall always operate within the law and hold current and required licenses, and insurances to protect themselves and their clients.
- Community members shall present themselves in a professional manner and only present in areas of their expertise.
- Community members shall continue to maintain their professional development in their area of expertise and presentation skills
- Community members shall not represent their status through misuse of the GITP designations
This Code of Ethics for our GITP community is a guide only on how to operate and be of service to others. Any independent trainer, expert or business owner will operate within their own set if standards and values.