Would you like to immerse yourself in a 2-day leadership resurge with an intimate group of likeminded women?
Would you like to tap into your smart brain to connect, communicate and collaborate better through mastering self-leadership first?
The Brain Sassy leadership retreat is for career focused women who need a break from the pressures of leading a team and need some time away from the organisation to resurge. A brain sassy woman is confident and bold but also knows when it’s time to connect with others for support and inspiration.
A brain sassy woman recognises self-leadership enables them to reach their own potential and also gives them the ability to be an inspirational leader.
A brain sassy woman wants to be ‘brain-smarter’ and use science-based evidence to make a difference.
The two-day immersion programme in Western Australia’s beautiful south west is just what you need to become a “Brain Sassy Leader” who just happens to be a woman.
Although there will be a full schedule of workshops and activities there will be ample opportunity to take some important quiet time out just for you.
Why should you Resurge?
- To refresh so you can lead with purpose
- So you can connect, contribute and collaborate with other brain sassy leaders
- To enhance innovative thinking and practice
- To re-visit or re-invent your powerful leadership brand
- To explore possibilities and develop Next Step action plans
The key themes are:
- I am frame analysis using a neuroscience lens
- Authenticity amplification and your brand
- Thriving tribes for engagement and connection
- Top table leadership lessons for insight
- Strengths and Substance to build core confidence
You will leave the retreat recharged and ready for all the world has to offer:
It’ s not all yoga and feel good games, you will leave with some powerful leadership strategies to take back to your organisation including.
- Your leadership mind tools to continue to build awareness and inner capability
- Skills to tap into your unconscious bias which can inhibit your potential
- The use of neuroscience to shape better engagement and connection with your team and audience
- Cognitive accessing for better focus and flow when required
- Brain hacks to boost your motivation
- Development of brain-smart strategies for professional and personal environments
- Design your professional manifesto
- The Brain Sassy Leader is any woman who encourages other women to dream more, do more and be more.
- How this programme is delivered:
- Two day and two-night immersion retreat
- This retreat is offered by open registration or can be customised and contextualised for your organisation with minimum numbers
Your investment in the programme:
$4,995.00 Per Participant
$3,995.00 GITP Member
Contact us for a full proposal for your organisation